Friday, May 31, 2013

Feiyue Shoes Feiyue DELTA MID Sneakers - Blue Canvas Shoes Introduction

Feiyue Shoes Feiyue DELTA MID Sneakers - Blue Canvas Shoes Introduction


Yesterday, I bought a pair of Feiyue Shoes. It's Feiyue Delta Mid sneakers. My friend, sherry introduced the shoes to me.

After I see the sneaker in the shop, I fell love in the sneaker. The Feiyue Delta Mid sneakers look awesome. It'a not only a fashion sneakers but also a comfortable and lightweight sneakers. 

I like blue things so I picked a blue sneaker. I wear it go around today. It's a very eye-catching shoes. My friends asked me where to buy it. I told them that you can go to ICNbuys.com to buy Feiyue Shoes with discount.

I size is Women 36, the size of feiyue shoes is a little bit wider. You can convert the Feiyue Chinese size to UK, USA size with Feiyue Size chart

From Feiyue Shoes Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment